We’re back!! At last!! The first It Ain’t Over Till the Old Lady Sings podcast of 2012 is finally out!
After a long hiatus (our last episode was almost two months ago), the gang meets again to discuss all things Juve, and particularly the events transpiring at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza “San Siro” last Saturday in our big clash vs. AC Milan!
And boy, what a game this was (if you haven’t already, make sure to read Aaron’s thorough match report)!! Tons of topics of discussion, including:
- How Juventus got comprehensively trampled for 60+ minutes;
- How Conte f***ed up his line-up, but then corrected it in the 2nd half;
- How Matri should start every game (and the fact that he doesn’t baffles Lars beyond imagination);
- How the (supposedly) best linesman in Italy transformed two valid goals into FUBAR;
- Marco’s Moviola – Two (nay, three) reffing decisions that changed the match;
- Controversy, insults, and… more insults b/w two teams usually displaying a very “healthy” rivarly;
- And many more…
We hope to be be back soon for another episode! In the meantime remember our pod is also available on iTunes, thanks as always and enjoy the show!
Aaron, Adam, Lars, Marco, and Mike